Sunday 21 July 2013

Soap Free Cleansing Bar

Seba-Med

Ok so I tried this a few years back. However back then I didn't have such thing as a skin care routine as such. Obviously I washed my face but not as regular as I do now- which is religiously ever morning and night. 

I normally go for creams or washes not a soap bar and generally fruity smells or scrubs; you know the kind that's advertised all the time on television and In magazines. 

So about a week ago I was in my local chemist and saw this on the shelf and it was something I tried when I was younger but stopped using. 


It has no soap in and ideal for sensitive normal to oily skin. My skin I find gets really oily hence why I wash it twice a day and because of this I prefer matte foundations/skin to luminous. Because it reminds me of my bad skin :'( but is something I want to try. 


Back the the bar. It's green on colour and the smell, it's not bad but it's not the most amazing thing ever. It smells natural is the only way to describe it. It's not fruity or overly pleasant but it's not bad. (Sorry bad description) I rub it between my hands and it lathers well, then just wash my face and rinse with cold water

After my face feels smooth and fresh which personally I often find difficult to find in scrubs or creams. And that feeling lasts a long time too. 

For £2.47- it doesn't break the bank and I find this a lovely product my new favourite. 

It's well worth a try.

Samantha 
Xox


2 comments:

  1. woah I've never heard of soap free soap in bar form??! It looks like a really cool product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing! It's the best thing since sliced bread for me! :)

    ReplyDelete