Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nail Polish.

So after I don't know how long of having "Pink and white" acrylic nails, I admit I got a little bored and wanted to try some colour. 

Now I love shopping but can't stand the fighting and queue's and disappointment in shops. Therefore, I've become addicted to amazon. 

So after culling my nail polish collection I recently purchased two new China Glaze polishes. (Post coming soon). And I've decided to wear 5th Avenue. I know There not pained great its something I can't seem to master, but here's a picture. 


It's darker than I expected but still so do pretty. It's a dark dusky pink, not what I would usually go for. The brush is lovely too, not too thick and not too thin. I don't know about you but I don't like big thick brushes. Makes the whole process do much harder. 

Being the first time I've tried china glaze  very impressed. Can't wait to get more !! 

What are your opinions on the colour? 

Samantha
Xox


1 comment: