Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nail polish #2

Okay now, so I don't know who or how many people read my blog but you may have seen my post earlier about my current nail polish colour. 


There is the picture I should have taken earlier, however I did not have the colour on me. 

In all honestly. The picture does not do it justice

When I purchased China Glaze 5th Avenue I also got China Glaze Light As Air. 





Light as air is a very cute milky off white lilac. This colour I think will be one of those colours which you can carry from season to season. It reminds me of a very winters colour just like snow but so light and cute which is perfect for all those summery bright outfits! 

I am yet to try Light As Air, but I have no doubt I won't be disappointed. At the weekend, when I no doubt get bored/feel the need to change my nail polish I will write another extension post for Light AsAir  for you and make your own opinions. 

5th Avenue is a dark dusky pink, not what I'd usually select as my choice of colour however it's beautiful and very natural and feminine. 

I have no doubt it could be worn in an outfit more "tough" (e.g. Leathers, biker wear, masculine) to add that feminine touch. 

Please see "Nail Polish" for my full post on 5th Avenue. 


Samantha
Xox


2 comments:

  1. such pretty shades, China Glaze is one nail brand I've never tried but I don't know why as they seem amazing! Fab review, new follower here :) x

    my beauty blog: www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice shades! I want to try them now!! Nice review and you gained a new follower :)

    my blog: oodlesofabbie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete